Happy March, Liberty Oaks Lions!
Wow, the school year is flying by. The LOKZ staff and I have been enjoying all the children and are looking forward to what the second half of the school year holds! Just a few reminders:
When picking up your child, please bring your ID. (FULL DAYS INCLUDED!) Children will not be released without a photo ID matching records in our book.
- We love going outside! With the weather being unpredictable, please dress your child accordingly. This may include jackets or coats.
- I completely understand that sometimes we are in a hurry, but please encourage your child to clean up after themselves before leaving and to put their name card away in the "Safety Cards" bucket.
- Please do not encourage the students to bring or play with toys from home while at Kid's Zone. I would hate for them to get mixed in with Kid's Zone toys or end up going home with another student.
- If your child has an allergy or would like to bring in a healthier snack for snack time please talk with me and we can work something out.
- For parents of students who will be attending after school clubs, please let a Kid's Zone staff member know what club, and if you will be picking up your child from the club we ask that you still come to Kid's Zone to sign out your child.
- Lastly, for the respect of our teachers outside of KZ the children will not be allowed to go back to their classrooms for any reason. Belongings of the children are their responsibility to remember them at the end of the day. They may retrieve them the following school day.
Any questions or concerns, please contact me!