The Liberty School District's Kid's Zone program is a quality and progressive out of school time program, located at each elementary school within the district, that provides enriching experiences for school age children by offering a variety of opportunities that support the home, school, and community.
Our Quality Standards
* Positive family involvement
* Age appropriate environments and activities
* Developmentally appropriate activities
* Partnerships with other community organizations and individuals
* Quality program evaluation
* Providing of public and private resources
* Regular school day learning coordinated with Kid's Zone activities
* Linking Kid's Zone Staff with the school day staff
* Strong Staff with Quality Training
Check out some of what we offer at each Kid's Zone site!
A variety of areas are offered for self-directed activities such as Communication, Imagination, Creation, Recreation, Exploration, Construction and Study Stations. Stations are offered daily, but some sites may choose to rotate them on a weekly basis.
For a complete description of our Site Stations:
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a safe, loving, and relaxed environment where children’s physical, social, and emotional needs are met.
Hours of Operation & Locations
Before School: 6:30 AM until school begins.
After School: After school until 6 PM.
Kid’s Zone is open on days school is in session. There are a limited number of days that Kid’s Zone is open when school is closed. There are days when there is no school & Kid’s Zone is closed. (See Kid's Zone calender, located under the parent informatin tab, for exact dates)
Kid's Zone Calendar